hi and assalamualaikum everyone,hello april and goodbye march. Its been a tough month ever to me with doing stupid things and spm result. I'm sure everyone is excited for a new month isnt? I'm hoping this month will be productive month fr me to spend time with family and friends. Work? Heck no for me, too lazy but I need a dolar at the same time. Oh yeah mum doesnt let me go working, she said "Tak payah kerja, duduk rumah jadi bibik je... ada jugak gajinya" Hahaha funny.
So last day, spending time with @AmyKhmzn at wangsawalk. For sure I had a very great time with her, well she's going to continue studing at college and dont have so much time to spend out with me. Nah its okay, we can still meet on weekends. Watching the hunger games for 2nd time, yeah its a great movie ever and Katniss are so pretty. Her blue eyes... Um eyegasm. Movie at 5:30pm, before that... karaoke at superstar for an hour. Yeah had sorethroat, I'm nt good in singing.... *SuaraKatak* but its just for release stress. For god sake, I wanna meet my ex-boyfriend in there, but he has a girlfriend now... So I dont want to mess up with his girlfriend, so I'm gonna be cool for it. The awkward moment when Papa black's friends saw me at NZ curry house, ah? How come they can know me? ya thank god I'm not shisha in there last night....
Guess what? I got prank message like 4 times, and I was like "BABIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" Oh maaf mencarut disini, but I cant stand of the way their prank me. Nah its okay, thanks for APRIL FOOL me. Shit.
Thanks for reading, xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment